Based in: Hildrizhausen
I am Nadine, an artist. I paint interior paintings.
I convey the world as I see it - bright, juicy, joyful!
I paint vigorously and happily, always leaving on the canvas my positive energy and an abundance of joy.
My paintings and style are influenced by the beauty of every moment in nature, in relationships, in thoughts, music, sense of harmony. I can say that my paintings are my feelings on canvas.
My goal is to create an opportunity for you to find your own story in dialogue with my painting, find common vibration and joint positive mood.
It can be an invitation for you to have a dialogue with my painting.
And if you have – I have reached my goal...
I am currently working with acrylic using painting/palette knives together with brushes.
I write in my own style. This is a multi-layered paint overlay. Each subsequent coat of paint falls on the painting after complete drying. Thus, the painting is obtained with a large number of shades and color combinations. This makes painting with a rich texture, with rich color and the desire to peer into every sentiment.
Despite my economic education, I have always been engaged in creative professions: designer, interior designer, architect, I dreamed of becoming an artist and
● in 2012 she graduated from the European School of Design, EDS. After much practice, I found my style and character of painting.
● in 2015 she graduated from the Art and I calligraphy school. Passed classes in all styles of calligraphy.
● in 2016 she graduated in “Poster Design” at the Art and I Calligraphy School.
● in 2016, participated in the Ukraine Arsenal exhibition with art calligraphic paintings.
● in 2017 took part in the All-Ukrainian Exhibition of Young Artists.
● in 2018 I completed 2 semesters of Art course of abstraction of Ukrainian artist Andriy Bludov.
● in 2019 I founded the Art Relax club, where anyone can paint paintings.
More than 300 guests took part in the Art Relax project.
● At this moment I have more than 400 customers and sold more than 500 paintings in various countries around the world.
Nadiia Antoniuk In The Studio
When the soul is filled with beauty - the whole world is changing ....
More About Nadiia Antoniuk
What inspires you?
The biggest inspiration for me is Van Gogh's color palette and Jackson Pollock's expression. It seems to me that at the very moment when in my mind I gathered these two inspirations into one whole - my style was born
Describe your creative process.
I fall asleep with thoughts of a new painting. And I should not be lazy - get up and write it down))) Because in the morning I will forget)))
What are 3 words that best describe your work?
Emotional, Emotional, Emotional
Who are some artists that have influenced your work?
Jackson Pollock's - Van Gogh's - Georges Seurat - Claude Monet
What is the most important tool when creating your work?
What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
I really wanted to be an artist and drew a lot. My father is a singer, writer, painter and calligrapher who said: YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR STYLE. This is the best advice! Thanks Dad!
Where do you go for inspiration?
Always nature. I remember colors. And yet - the walls of the gallery. Imake up painting stories.
Collections Featuring Nadiia Antoniuk