Lives and Works: Indonesia
Born in the 1980s, living in Tangerang, Indonesia. Santora is currently working in a private company, as a senior graphic designer and as a freelance photographer as his second job. In early 2012, he had an iPhone 3GS, switched to an iPhone 4 in 2014 and is now using an iPhone 4S.
He learned mobile photography with his iPhone, using the camera and applications to create his images. He has conducted two mobile photography workshops in Jakarta. The photos on the site have been published in an online magazine. Santora has also published a tutorial on how he creates his work, "Human Trees," within the book "The Art of iPhone Photography." He enjoys taking pictures of human portraits with a particular concept in mind, but sometimes also photographs macro objects, landscapes, and abstract objects.
"Use Your Imagination"
- 8 Honorable Mention Mobile Photo Awards in Self Portraits, Portraits, The Darkness, Digital Fine Art and Visual FX categories.
- 2 Honorable Mention Iphone Photography Awards in Children and People categories.
- 1st Grand Winner AMPt and Mobiography Mobile Photo Challenge.
- 2nd Winner ISMA International Salon Mobile Art and Exhibition.
- "Transition" International Exhibition of Mobile Pictures at Minsk, Belarus.
- Free Online Tutorial "Blind With Anger" Mobile Art Photo.
- Published at Shooter Magazine mobile photo in Portrait category.
- Published at World Digital Camera Magazine.
- Music Album Cover "ToYouMom: We Are Lions".
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in Asian art & design!