USD IconCaretDown
EN IconCaretDown
IconHamburger
IconSearch
IconClose
IconSearch
IconCaretDown
By Medium
USD IconCaretDown
EN IconCaretDown

Profile

Henna Malik

Placeholder
Henna Malik

Born: 1986

Hometown: Delhi

Based in: Shanghai

 

I'm an artist from Delhi, India, now based out of Shanghai. Visiting exhibits has always been a part of growing up for me.
I've previously held two art exhibitions and three ceramic group exhibitions.
An appreciator of design as a painter and a ceramic artist, to make my work visually appealing is most inspiring. Ideation for me comes from Japanese art in both, form and colour.
It's the beauty of clarity in thought and complexity in strokes of the brush that a monochromatic palette creates.
I continue my journey to understand and discover the visual life.

...

Coming back to life

Henna Malik, China

Painting

US$ 720

Pilgrim

Henna Malik, China

Ink

US$ 305

Stone Age 3

Henna Malik, China

Painting

US$ 675

Stone Age 2

Henna Malik, China

Painting

US$ 675

Stone Age 1

Henna Malik, China

Painting

US$ 675

Sea

Henna Malik, China

Ink

US$ 444

The First Autumn

Henna Malik, China

Ink

Sold

Echoes In The Rain

Henna Malik, China

Ink

US$ 364

1
1
IconCaretLeft
IconCaretRight

About Henna Malik


IconInspires

What inspires you?

The one thing that inspires me is the complexity in the most simple theme when using a monochromatic palette.


IconMagnifying

What are 3 words that best describe your work?

Minimalistic , Balanced in space and colour , Japanese inspired


IconTool

What is the most important tool when creating your work?

The piece should be visually appealing. Beauty is best expressed in simplicity with balance of space


IconGive

What is the best piece of advice you have been given?

80 percent of the work should be for the market but always paint the other 20 percent for the satisfaction of your soul.

IconCaretDown

Back to Top


Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!

Please correct the errors above
IconAvailableOnAppStore

The Artling

IconCaretDown

Customer Care

IconCaretDown

Shop

IconCaretDown

Sell

IconCaretDown
The Artling Logo