Based in: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Lentho graduated from Indonesia Institue of Art Yogyakarta. He has unique style of painting , he mostly does wood cut technique by using hardboard. Lentho presents his artwork in two panels (canvas and hardboard). His story, in his paintings are mostly influenced by the surrounding phenomenon that he faces in daily life, such as his concern about the environment and satire of the political situations in his country . Lentho has joined a lot of solo and group exhibition in the country as well as in Singapore and Cambodia . Lentho, in his work, has strong character and consistency in choosing colors. Without being depressive, dark colors are dominant in his works.
• 2001: Finalist Philip Moris ART AWARD
• 2006: Finalist Trienal Graphic Art II Indonesia
• 2009: 2 Winner of Graphic Triennale Indonesia III
• 2010: Nominee Indonesia Art Award
• 2012: Finalist of Jakarta Art Awards
• 2015: Nominee GG Indonesia Art Award
We don't have any works from this artist at the moment. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!