Expanding his commercial photography portfolio, to include fine art photography in 2015, Stephen’s images of skies over Ireland and the US are now in private collections in London England, Paris France, Munich Germany and Manhattan USA.
In a career spanning over three generations, Belfast photographer Stephen S T Bradley began in
reportage, photographing news events in Northern Ireland during The Troubles, when his work
appeared on the covers of every national newspaper in UK, Europe and North America.
Stephen then moved to photographing lifestyle imagery for multinational advertising, corporate and editorial clients on both sides
of the Atlantic, including Coca Cola, UPS, Georgia Power, Newsweek, LA Times, Washington Post,
Stern, Der Spiegel, The Times and has filmed documentary for BBC Worldwide.
• Moscow Foto International Awards 2020: Silver (Science/Nature)
• Prix De La Photographie Paris 2019: Silver (Nature)
• Northern Ireland News Photographer Of The Year (1981 and 1982)
• World Press Photo 1981 Annual
• Visuals Photography Ltd, Belfast (1983-95)
• Visuals Photography Inc, Atlanta, USA (1995-2001)
• Stephen S T Bradley, Belfast / Dublin / London (2001 - to date)
• Pacemaker Press International, Belfast (1979-82)
• Belfast Telegraph, Belfast (1983-84)