Zoran Zivkovic was born in Kotor, Montenegro in 1969. He received an M.F.A. in Mosaic and Mural Painting from the Academy of Fine Arts in Cetinje in 2009. He received a B.F.A. from the Painting Department of the same academy in 2000. He also got a degree in Legal Studies from the University of Belgrade.
He works as a legal advisor beside being an actively working artist. He lives in Kotor.
• 2020 Bijelo Polje, Montenegro – Cultural Centre
• 2018 Kotor, Montenegro - Galerija solidarnosti
• 2016 Valjevo, Serbia - Ogradna Gallery
• 2014 Tallinn, Estonia - Tallinn Art Hall
• 2010 Podgorica, Montenegro - Contemporary Art Centre
• 2009 Belgrade, Serbia - O3one Gallery
• 2008 Berlin, Germany - Prima Center
• 2006 Podgorica, Montenegro - Umjetnički paviljon Gallery
• 2002 Ljubljana, Slovenia - France Preseren Cultural Centre
• 2000 Herceg Novi, Montenegro - Sue Ryder Gallery
• 2000 Cetinje, Montenegro - Plavi Dvorac Palace
Italy (Naples-Casoria Contemporary Art Museum), France (Strasbourg, Saint Paul de Vance), Croatia (Zagreb, Rijeka), Serbia (Belgrade, Novi Sad, Vrsac and Pancevo), Montenegro (Podgorica, Cetinje, Niksic, Herceg Novi, Ulcinj).