Oil pastels on paper
Dimensions: 34.3cm (H) x 41.4cm (W) x 2.5cm (D) / 13.5" (H) x 16.3" (W) x 1" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
Series-7, Abstract Nature
By exploring the concept of landscape in a nostalgic way, I investigates the dynamics of landscape, including the manipulation of its effects and the limits of spectacle based on our assumptions of what landscape means to us. rather than presenting a factual reality, an illusion is fabricated to conjure the realms of our imagination.
Based in: Greater Noida
B.F.A. (Painting) - College of Art, New Delhi. (2013)
-“ Winter Art Exhibition” at Gallery Du 808, Bristol, United Kingdom (2020)
-International Post-Card show at Surface Gallery, Nottingham, United Kingdom (2020)
-“ Summer Solace” at Gallery Du 808, Bristol, United Kingdom (2019)
-“ The Summer Art Collection” by Apparao Galleries at The Lodhi, New Delhi (2019)
-“In an Artist’s Mind X” by Trinity Arts at Nirlon Knowledge Park Mumbai (2019)
- “CIMA Awards” The Kolkata Art Festival at CIMA Gallery , Kolkata (2019)
- International Post-Card show at Surface Gallery, Nottingham, United Kingdom (2019)
- "LINEAR CONTOUR" group exhibition by Vernssage Art, New Delhi (2018)
- Annual Art Exhibition by Sahitya Kala Parishad , at Lalit Kala Akademi , Delhi (2017)
- 89th Annual All India Art Exhibition at AIFACS, New Delhi (2016)
- ART35 (IInd Edition), Young Affordable Art, Mumbai. (2016)
- 25th Dhoomimal Annual at Dhoomimal Gallery, Delhi. (2016)
- MONSOON 2016 at Nine Fish Art Gallery, Mumbai. (2016)
- 5th , 6th All India Digital Art Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015,2016)
- 8th , 9th All India Portrait Exhibition, AIFACS, New Delhi (2015,2017)
- The Grand Trunk Show, at Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad (2014)
- The Grand Trunk Show, at The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi (2014)
- “100 Years of the City New Delhi’’ at , AIFACS, New Delhi (2012)
- KALPITATVA at Alliance Francaise, New Delhi (2012)
- VIGNETTE ARTS at Lalit Kala, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi (2012)
- WORLD BREASTFEEDING CONFERENCE by BPNI at Convention Foyer, India
Habitat Centre, Delhi (2012)
- ANNUAL ART EXHIBITION, at College of Art, Delhi. (2010-13)
- ALL INDIA ART FESTIVAL, at Art Mall, Delhi (2009).
- North Zone Bronze Medal Award for Digital Art by Prafulla Art Foundation (2017)
- Fellowship Award for Painting by Dhoomimal Gallery (2015-2016)
- First Award by BPNI on their 20th Anniversary. (2012)
-ALL INDIA ART FESTIVAL, Art Mall, Delhi (2009-10)
-”Rangeshwari” an Art Camp celebrating Sh. Pandit Ravi Shankar’s 100th Birth Anniversary, Delhi (2020)
PUBLICATIONS / ARTICLES:
Znyax Magazine, UK Art Blog and Magazine (Artist of the Month) November, 2018.
Edgy Minds (Artist Featured) (March 2017)
Rolling Stone, New York, USA (November-2013)
Emaar MFG Calendar-2013 , Gurgaon (2013)
Mtv Article (November-2013)
It’s in the Details, Texas, USA (September-2011)
Verse On Canvas , Kolkata, India (July-2010)
Art of the Day, Arizona, USA (October-2010)
Vitruvian Partners – London, U.K.
Scapewise – Sydney, Australia
Gameloft- San Francisco, USA
CTN Communications, London, U.K.
Verse on Canvas- Kolkata, India.
The Great Eastern Home – Mumbai, India.
Emaar MGF – Gurgaon, India
Backplane – San Diego and Palo Alto, USA and many private collections in France, Baltimore, Kihei Hawaii, Istanbul, Naestved and in Grootebroek.
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top