Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 70cm (H) x 80cm (W) / 27.6" (H) x 31.5" (W)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
Reflection on how humans look forward to moving ahead is spite of an adverse situation surrounding us. Whether for better or worse, we must live through it with confidence. Like a mirror, we must wake up immediately and open our eyes to face the future.
Based in: Indonesia
Adha is a self-taught Indonesian painter with innate talent. His painting style is a combination of impressionism and realism. In his recent works, the central subject have been mysterious female figures with great poise, beautifully juxtaposed with nature. For Adha, maintaining balance of the elements in his paintings is a direct result of steadiness and poise in his own thoughts, words, emotions and actions which he believes to be the secret to a harmonious life. Rooted to his philosophy of life, he keeps evolving as an artist and as a person.The desirability of his works comes from the right balance of colors, strokes, emotions, textures and details and would bring a new dimension and energy to any room.
2021 "Discover the Undiscover", MayinArt Show,American Club Singapore
• “Perupa Muda#3 Ring Road”, Sangkring Art Space, Yogyakarta
• “Imagine Beauty”, Sunrise Art Gallery & Arcade, Fairmont Hotel, Jakarta
• “Nandur Srawung; BEBRAYAN D.I.W.O”, Taman Budaya Yogyakarta
• “Tetris”, Galeri Fadjar Sidik ISI, Yogyakarta
• “Pameran Bersama”, Hotel Novotel Surabaya, Surabaya
• “Art Charity for Pidi-Aceh”, Langit Art Space, Yogyakarta
• “Kenduren #3”, Perahu Art Connection, Yogyakarta
• “Nandur Srawung #2 “, Taman Budaya, Yogyakarta
• “Paseduluran “, Rumah Seni Banyu Bening, Magelang, Indonesia
• “RoCo6x6 “, Rochester Contemporary Art Center, Rochester, New York
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top