Watercolor and acrylic on paper
Dimensions: 45cm (H) x 45cm (W) / 17.7" (H) x 17.7" (W)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
A distortion of the image represents our perception of someone or something which is relative. A perception always depends on the perspective, thoughts, emotions and past experiences of each one of us.
Shipping & Returns
Based in: Bojonegoro
Andi Waskito is a young artist from Indonesia. His paintings are highly influenced by ‘Surrealism’, creating intrigue with distorted faces, faceless figures and many a times imbibing elements of broken glass-like patterns. Waskito’s clever juxtaposition of real with imaginary lends to the viewers’ curiosity. Each of us fathom situations and people differently. Waskito has made this theme central to his paintings and precludes the viewer to conform to any specific idea, giving limitless freedom to envisage. He draws his inspiration from famous artists such as Salvador Dali, Francis Bacon and Shahzia Sikander.
• “Redefining Chapter”, Red Base, Yogyakarta
• “Ahoy!!!”,Final Project, Galery R.J Katamsi, Indonesia Institute of Arts, Yogyakarta
• “RINGROAD, Young artists/PerupaMuda #3”, Balai Banjar Sangkring, Yogyakarta
• “INGREDIENTS %”, Limanjawi Art House, Magelang
• “November On Paper, Young Artists/ Perupa Muda #2”, Balai Banjar Sangkring, Yogyakarta
• “Special Section BEKRAF Emerging Artist, Art Jakarta 2017”, Grand Ballroom The Ritz Carlton Jakarta Pacific Place, Jakarta
• “TANDA MATA XI, Bentara Budaya Yogyakarta
• “IDIOSYNCRATIC, Consciousness and Unconsciousnes”, Bentara Budaya Yogyakarta
• “Dunia Yang Dilipat”, Taman Budaya Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
• “Biennale Terracota Art on The River”, Rumah Djoko Pekik, Yogyakarta
• Best Artwork of Watercolor Basic Painting 1, Indonesia Institute of Arts Yogyakarta
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top