Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 91.4cm (H) x 182.9cm (W) x 3.8cm (D) / 36" (H) x 72" (W) x 1.5" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
- Title: Selfie - A radiograph of my mind series
- Medium: acrylic
- Support: stretched canvas, ready to hang, black painted sides.
- Size: 36" x 72" x 1.5"
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Based in: Laval
Andrada Elena Anghel, born in Romania, moved to Montreal, Canada on 4th of July 2000 where her dreams to became a full time artist transformed to reality.
When she creates art she prefers to let her natural instinct and spontaneity guide her. For her is the material used in artwork that has the quality to express something and tell the story. The guidance in creating art is coming from canvas and medium that she uses. Most of her works have a relief and a thick texture that give dimension to the piece. She has a symbiotic relationship with her art.
Andrada experiments with different mediums and her works, inspired by the nature, world mysteries and legends, suggest a duality between the abstract and figurative, between textures of mixed media and fine lines of drawing, between reality and fairy tale.
In the past time she moved from earth tones for which she feels a strong attraction being part of her Romanian roots, to an extremely broad color palette, ranging from very organic to the brightest colors of nature depending on the story the artist is wishing to tell. As a result her art exudes tremendous intensity and in every piece you can find her inner spirit.
Andrada’s works can be found in many private collections through Canada, United States, Europe, New Zeeland, Singapore, Japan, Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Brazil, etc.
* Diploma of Collegial Studies, “Communication, Art, Media and Theater”, Vanier College, Montreal, Canada
* Bachelor of Fine Arts, Studio Art, Fibers Major, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top