View In Room
View In Room
Giclee print on archival paper
Edition of 30
Dimensions: 29.7cm (H) x 21cm (W) / 11.7" (H) x 8.3" (W)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
○ Museum quality giclée art print
○ Printed on Archival quality Canson Edition Etching Rag 310g paper. Very slightly grained texture evoking traditional art etching papers.
○ Size 29.7 cm x 21 cm
○ Limited edition of 30
○ Hand numbered and signed
○ Printed in Marseille, France, by a lab specialized in art prints.
○ Remain unaltered for a minimum duration of 69 years (exposure under glass)
○ Print reinforced by a rigid board and delivered flat in a cardboard envelope
○ Protected by a transparent film and carefully wrapped in a tissue paper.
○ Tracking service for all shipments
○ Sold without frame. Adapted to the standard formats of frames.
○ Postcard offered for any order (possibility to write a personalized message)
♦ Giclée is a digital printing process combining pigment based inks and high-quality archival paper. The paper, extra thick, 100% cotton and neutral PH, allows a high definition printing. Pigment inks guarantee a very high color stability over time.
►To ensure the durability of the print, expose under glass or keep away from direct sunlight.
© Doriane Millet
Shipping & Returns
Based in: Marseille
Doriane Millet is a french artist born in Nancy.
After studying applied arts in Paris, at the Olivier de Serres school and at the Duperré school, she joined the illustration section of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Brussels.
Passionate about narrative images, she works on projects of art prints, wall paintings and artist's books.
Her artistic world revolves around the themes of love relationship, fairy tale, everyday life and disenchantment, and often comes down to autofiction.
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!