Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 150cm (H) x 180cm (W) / 59.1" (H) x 70.9" (W)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
A dream of a harmonic life between people of diverse ethnicity, religion, ideology and social backgrounds.
Based in: Bali
Eddy Sugiono is an Indonesian artist who specialises in Art Deco paintings that visualises the beauty of nature and all things living; flora, fauna and humans included.
Eddy draws positive energy and inspiration for his art from his circumstances and milieu. Most of his works represent his experiences that have provided him insight and awareness in life. Eddy is a pop art painter who expresses his ideas in various styles and themes. Often, his works use numerical symbolism, particularly the use of five and seven objects, which represent concepts like the five times Muslims pray during the day, the seven days in a week, seven heavens according to cultural beliefs and so on.
In early years, Eddy has exhibited his works at West Tour Hotel and Travel Company in Seattle, USA and Wandermunde, Germany.
• Art HILLS, Villa Khayangan, Puncak Dua Bogor
• Art Hotel Buzz, Aries Biru Hotel, Cisarua Puncak Bogor
• JOGJAK Art Journey, Bebek Plengkung Resto and Art Space, Yogyakarta
• "The balance of lines," ASTON INN, Batu Malang Jawa Timur
• Colors of Jogja, Horizon Hotel, Yogyakarta
• Best Indonesian talent in Art Painting Competition, West Tour Company, Seattle
• Best Indonesian talent in Staff Art Painting Competition, West Tour Company, Seattle
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top