View In Room
View In Room
Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 30.0cm(H) x 40.0cm(W) x 3.0cm(D) / 11.8"(H) x 15.7"(W) x 1.2"(D)
Diameter: 50.0cm / 19.7"
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
The tree is a spiritual connection between a human being and mother nature.
Shipping & Returns
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Lives and Works: Istanbul
Born in 1981, Tabriz, Iran
Living in Istanbul, Turkey since 2014
• 2009,M.A, Tehran Azad University, Central Unit, Iran, (Painting)
• 2007,B.A, Tabriz Azad University, Iran, (Painting)
• 2002,higher diploma Alzahra Technical &Vocational Training Organization, Tabriz, Iran,(Graphic)
• 1999, Graduating from the visual arts Ostad Shahriyar Art School, Tabriz, Iran, (Graphic).
Rewards, Festivals, &Exhibitions:
• 2018, Tabriz ART EXPO, 3rd artwork sale, Hotel Kaya, Lale Park. Tabriz, Iran.
• 2017, solo painting exhibition, Nis Art Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016, solo painting exhibition, Bakraç Sanat Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016, Participant group painting exhibition, Bahariye, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016,Participant international mail art project, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2010, Received the Recognition &Encouragement Plaque in the Second Fajr International Festival of Visual Art, Tehran, Iran.
• 2009, Painting selected for the Sacred Defence Week Commemoration Worksop, Tabriz,Iran.
• 2009, Memorial Plaque in the first Fajr International Festival of Visual Art, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art,Tehran, Iran.
• 2009, Participant, Tabriz Contemporary Painters,Saba, Tehran, Iran.
• 2007, Memorial Plaque in the Seventh National Biennial Contemporary Painting, Tehran, Iran.
• 2002, Second place winner, graphic in The Fifth Festival of Theatre& Culture Art, Tehran, Iran.
• 2002, First place winner, Scientific Authority Designated (Best Project), Iran.
• 2001, Memorial Plaque in the Forth Professional Technical College of Art& Culture Festival, Tabriz, Iran.
• 2007, First place winner, graphic (Illustration) in Art& Culture Festival, Tabriz, Iran.
• Group painting and sculpture exhibitions and workshops: participant in more than 20 exhibitions since 1997.
More Works by Effat Pourhasani
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in Asian art & design!