View To Scale
View In Room
View To Scale
View In Room
Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 150cm (H) x 90cm (W) x 4cm (D) / 59.1" (H) x 35.4" (W) x 1.6" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
I am getting inspired by the Stone Pine, botanical name Pinus pinea tree which I saw during my visit to the Sakip Sabanci Museum in Istanbul. There are different types of plants and trees there in the garden of the Museum come across with the beautiful Bosphorus that looks incredible I always get inspired. The forms and shapes of every tree are important for me in order to paint them in my own way. The shape of this tree was unique that I immediately wanted to paint it. I'm curious and interest in seeking all kinds of trees and gazing in it. I'm always going to the forest between trees, near the sea to collect all positive energy and inspiration for my artworks.
Please note this painting will be rolled and shipped as in a tube and frame or stretch-board is not included. So the shipment would be as lighter than 3kg. Also painted at the sides so no framing is needed.
Signed in front and back.
Shipping & Returns
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Based in: Istanbul
Born in 1981, Tabriz, Iran
Living in Istanbul, Turkey since 2014
• 2009,M.A, Tehran Azad University, Central Unit, Iran, (Painting)
• 2007,B.A, Tabriz Azad University, Iran, (Painting)
• 2002,higher diploma Alzahra Technical &Vocational Training Organization, Tabriz, Iran,(Graphic)
• 1999, Graduating from the visual arts Ostad Shahriyar Art School, Tabriz, Iran, (Graphic).
Rewards, Festivals, &Exhibitions:
• 2019, International art symposium, BRIAS. Blue Rhino. Istanbul/Turkey.
• 2018, Tabriz ART EXPO, 3rd artwork sale, Hotel Kaya, Lale Park. Tabriz, Iran.
• 2017, solo painting exhibition, Nis Art Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016, solo painting exhibition, Bakraç Sanat Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016, Participant group painting exhibition, Bahariye, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016,Participant international mail art project, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2010, Received the Recognition &Encouragement Plaque in the Second Fajr International Festival of Visual Art, Tehran, Iran.
• 2009, Painting selected for the Sacred Defense Week Commemoration Workshop, Tabriz,Iran.
• 2009, Memorial Plaque in the first Fajr International Festival of Visual Art, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art,Tehran, Iran.
• 2009, Participant, Tabriz Contemporary Painters,Saba, Tehran, Iran.
• 2007, Memorial Plaque in the Seventh National Biennial Contemporary Painting, Tehran, Iran.
• 2002, Second place winner, graphic in The Fifth Festival of Theater & Culture Art, Tehran, Iran.
• 2002, First place winner, Scientific Authority Designated (Best Project), Iran.
• 2001, Memorial Plaque in the Forth Professional Technical College of Art& Culture Festival, Tabriz, Iran.
• 2007, First place winner, graphic (Illustration) in Art& Culture Festival, Tabriz, Iran.
• Group painting and sculpture exhibitions and workshops: participant in more than 20 exhibitions since 1997.
My works can be found in private collections in Iran, Turkey, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United State, Taiwan, Thailand and Bosnia Herzegovina.
More Works by Effat Pourhasani
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!