View In Room
View In Room
Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 100cm (H) x 70cm (W) x 4cm (D) / 39.4" (H) x 27.6" (W) x 1.6" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
Inspired by nature during her walking around the countryside in autumn. Colorful autumn makes her thinking deeply, focus on the reflection of nature on her paintings.
The edges are painted too so no required for frame. However it depends of collector's taste.
Signed in front and back.
Acrylic on canvas.
Very smooth and soft texture.
Ready to hang.
Acrylic on canvas. Finest quality, high grade professional acrylic paint on stretched canvas.
All artworks are professionally packaged to ensure it arrive in perfect condition. Extra strong foam board and bubble wrap are used to cover the front, back and side.
Her artworks are bought by collectors and investors worldwide.
Shipping & Returns
Based in: Istanbul
Born in 1981, Tabriz, Iran
Living in Istanbul, Turkey since 2014
• 2009,M.A, Tehran Azad University, Central Unit, Iran, (Painting)
• 2007,B.A, Tabriz Azad University, Iran, (Painting)
• 2002,higher diploma Alzahra Technical &Vocational Training Organization, Tabriz, Iran,(Graphic)
• 1999, Graduating from the visual arts Ostad Shahriyar Art School, Tabriz, Iran, (Graphic).
Rewards, Festivals, &Exhibitions:
• 2019, International art symposium, BRIAS. Blue Rhino. Istanbul/Turkey.
• 2018, Tabriz ART EXPO, 3rd artwork sale, Hotel Kaya, Lale Park. Tabriz, Iran.
• 2017, solo painting exhibition, Nis Art Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016, solo painting exhibition, Bakraç Sanat Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016, Participant group painting exhibition, Bahariye, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2016,Participant international mail art project, Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2010, Received the Recognition &Encouragement Plaque in the Second Fajr International Festival of Visual Art, Tehran, Iran.
• 2009, Painting selected for the Sacred Defense Week Commemoration Workshop, Tabriz,Iran.
• 2009, Memorial Plaque in the first Fajr International Festival of Visual Art, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art,Tehran, Iran.
• 2009, Participant, Tabriz Contemporary Painters,Saba, Tehran, Iran.
• 2007, Memorial Plaque in the Seventh National Biennial Contemporary Painting, Tehran, Iran.
• 2002, Second place winner, graphic in The Fifth Festival of Theater & Culture Art, Tehran, Iran.
• 2002, First place winner, Scientific Authority Designated (Best Project), Iran.
• 2001, Memorial Plaque in the Forth Professional Technical College of Art& Culture Festival, Tabriz, Iran.
• 2007, First place winner, graphic (Illustration) in Art& Culture Festival, Tabriz, Iran.
• Group painting and sculpture exhibitions and workshops: participant in more than 20 exhibitions since 1997.
My works can be found in private collections in Iran, Turkey, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United State, Taiwan, Thailand and Bosnia Herzegovina.
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
More Works by Effat Pourhasani
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!