Acrylic on 250 gr watercolor paper
Dimensions: 30cm (H) x 21cm (W) x 0.1cm (D) / 11.8" (H) x 8.3" (W) x 0.04" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
"Autumn landscape" it is a neutral earthy color wall decor, minimalist abstract geometric landscape painting, brown beige abstract, fields in autumn art deco landscape, ready to and on the wall artwork.
• TITLE: "Autumn landscape"
• SIZE: A4 - 21x30 cm / 8" x 12". Photos with the painting in different living spaces are for presentation only; they may not be to scale.
• FRAMES: The painting come without frame in order for you to choose which frame you like best.
• STYLE: minimalist, contemporary, abstract. It will be a wonderful decoration for your home or office and a great gift for your friends and family.
• COLORS: Black, white, yellow ochre, raw umber, brick red. Colors may appear slightly different than in real life, depending on your device resolution.
• MEDIUM: High quality acrylic paints, charcoal, pastels, acrylic inks and different mediums on high quality paper (250 gr). The layers of acrylic paint are applied using painting brushes and/or pallet knifes. Each painting is coated with acrylic gesso and finished with a clear matte or glossy varnish to protect colors for longer periods of time and to ensure durability and protection against changes in room temperature, UV light, moisture and dust.
• QUALITY: My paintings are all one of a kind, no prints of any kind. 100% original hand painted and created with great care, personally signed on the front. The abstract work is usually signed on the back so you can hang it oriented as you want. The paintings comes also with an authenticity certificate attached.
• PACKAGING: The paper painting will be professionally packed in thick cardboard tube (the painting it is rolled in the tube) or in a flat anti-sock thick envelope after it was wrapped in acid free wrap foil / paper.
Based in: Bucharest
I am a self-taught artist who lives and works in Bucharest, Romania. I’ve started painting in 2012 as a hobby and at the beginning of 2020 I have decided to renounced my professional carrier and follow my passion, painting! Since then I am a full time artist, continuing to experiment, learn and grow, painting every day.
For me, painting is all about passion, experimenting and joy! It gives me freedom to express myself just how I feel, without any rules. I love painting and I cannot imagine myself doing anything else!
My art is emerging from my personal experiences, emotions and senses. My inspiration comes from all around me throughout the daily random encounters and the expression of my creation process. I try to show the soul of each piece in color, various shapes and textures.
My paintings are created manly intuitively, each stroke and color choice is informed both consciously and unconsciously, leaving room for chance but are also the result of a meticulous work process. The process is revealed through acrylic gestural strokes and collage elements, creating depth and richness as the layers build. Expressive marks with charcoal, pastels and pencils are embedded in the paint to guide the eye and balance the composition. My ambition is to achieve balance between color, values and textures, but also to create that beautiful contrast between harmony and chaos.
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top