Acrylic, charcoal, pastels, acrylic inks, paper collage on 250 gr. watercolor paper
Dimensions: 30cm (H) x 21cm (W) x 0.1cm (D) / 11.8" (H) x 8.3" (W) x 0.04" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
"Finding my way back" it is a soft pastel original abstract painting, beige turquoise framed wall art, minimalist dark indigo wall decor, colorful abstract urban fine art.
• TITLE: "Finding my way back"
• SIZE: A4 - 21x30 cm / aprox. 8" x 12". Photos with the painting in different living spaces are for presentation only; they may not be to scale.
• FRAMES: The paper painting comes without frame so you are free to choose any frame you like to complement the artwork.
• STYLE: Minimalist, contemporary, abstract. It will be a wonderful decoration for your home or office and a great gift for your friends and family.
• COLORS: Country green, Naples yellow reddish, golden yellow, turquoise, light blue, ochre yellow, pavement gray, indigo, black, white, charcoal, inks. Colors may appear slightly different than in real life, depending on your device resolution.
• MEDIUM: Acrylic paints, charcoal, pastels, acrylic inks, paper collage and different mediums on 250 gr. acid free watercolor paper. Each painting is coated with acrylic gesso and finished with several layers of clear satin or glossy varnish to protect colors for longer periods of time and to ensure durability and protection against changes in room temperature, UV light, moisture and dust.
• QUALITY: My paintings are all one of a kind, original hand painted and created with great care, personally signed on the front or back. The abstract work i usually sign on the back so you can hang it oriented as you want. The painting comes also with an authenticity certificate attached.
Based in: Bucharest
I am a self-taught artist who lives and works in Bucharest, Romania. I’ve started painting in 2012 as a hobby and at the beginning of 2020 I have decided to renounced my professional carrier and follow my passion, painting! Since then I am a full time artist, continuing to experiment, learn and grow, painting every day.
For me, painting is all about passion, experimenting and joy! It gives me freedom to express myself just how I feel, without any rules. I love painting and I cannot imagine myself doing anything else!
My art is emerging from my personal experiences, emotions and senses. My inspiration comes from all around me throughout the daily random encounters and the expression of my creation process. I try to show the soul of each piece in color, various shapes and textures.
My paintings are created manly intuitively, each stroke and color choice is informed both consciously and unconsciously, leaving room for chance but are also the result of a meticulous work process. The process is revealed through acrylic gestural strokes and collage elements, creating depth and richness as the layers build. Expressive marks with charcoal, pastels and pencils are embedded in the paint to guide the eye and balance the composition. My ambition is to achieve balance between color, values and textures, but also to create that beautiful contrast between harmony and chaos.
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top