View To Scale
View To Scale
Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 80.0cm(H) x 160.0cm(W) x 4.3cm(D) / 31.5"(H) x 63.0"(W) x 1.7"(D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
I am going to do is inspired by the nature surroundings, the growth and degradation of nature, colors resulting from the change of time.The relationship of the truth are peace and motion.These are ideas brought to combine with the techniques of using lines,colors,and color values to represent arts.
Shipping & Returns
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Based in: Chanthaburi
Jirasak Plabootong started working in the art industry in 1995. His work styles consist of portrait, abstract, and landscape. He uses a variety of techniques such as acrylic painting, pencils, and gold leaf.
''I am going to do is inspired by the nature surroundings, the growth and degradation of nature, colors resulting from the change of time.The relationship of the truth are peace and motion.These are ideas brought to combine with the techniques of using lines,colors,and color values to represent arts."
B.F.A. (Graphic Arts) Silpakorn University, Thailand
- Art Exhibition by Student of Faculty of painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts, Silapakorn University, Bangkok
- 34th National Exhibition of Art, Bangkok
- Contemporary Art Competition, Thai Farmers Bank, Bangkok
- 11th Bua Luang Exhibition, Bangkok
- Contemporary Art by Young Artist
- 2nd Art Exhibition by young Artist National, Thailand 18 th International Biennial of Graphic Arts 1989, Yubliana Yugoslavia
- Exhibition, Bangkok Gems, Jewelry, Watch & clock Fair, Bangkok Thailand
- ‘Move the Return’ at Silom Arts Galleria Bangkok, Thailand
- Change-at Hof Arts Gallery Bangkok
- Art Expo Malaysia 2008
- Exhibition, at Comedara. Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Facade, at number1 Gallery, Silom Galleria Bangkok
- Art Taipei 2011
- Hotel Art Fair Hong Kong
- Reflections from within, at Number 1 Gallery, Silom Galleria Bangkok
1985: Top twenty 2nd Art Exhibition by Young Artist National, Thailand
1995: Top 10 Jewelry, Bangkok Gems Watch & clock Fair, Bangkok, Thailand
2012: “Purchase Prize” The 3rd Bangkok Triennale International Print and Drawing Exhibition
More Works by Jirasak Plabootong
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!