Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 90cm (H) x 205cm (W) x 0.1cm (D) / 35.4" (H) x 80.7" (W) x 0.04" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
The painting is in a studio NADIN'S ART in Germany, in Stuttgart.
“I want to write today about is the sea. It contains so many colors. Silver at dawn, green at noon, dark blue in the evening. Sometimes it looks almost red. Or it will turn the color of old coins. Right now the shadows of clouds are dragging across it, and patches of sunlight are touching down everywhere. White strings of gulls drag over it like beads.
It is my favorite thing, I think, that I have ever seen. Sometimes I catch myself staring at it and forget my duties. It seems big enough to contain everything anyone could ever feel.”
~~ Title:: "Haze of morning”
Painting is made using multi-layer paint technique. A million multi-colored splashes dry before each subsequent coat. Typically, the paint has about 10 coats of application of splashes. Splashes in the Pollock style.
The painting has additional 4" (10 cm.) borders around the art for convenient stretching.
Additional borders of the canvas are painted so it can be hanged with or without a frame as preferred.
Not stretched. You'll receive it rolled, in a tube. Ready for stretching.
I recommend stretching your print in a local custom framing shop. It will be the most affordable and easy way for you to get a big stretched canvas.
Based in: Kyiv
I am Nadine, an artist. I paint interior paintings.
I convey the world as I see it - bright, juicy, joyful!
I paint vigorously and happily, always leaving on the canvas my positive energy and an abundance of joy.
My paintings and style are influenced by the beauty of every moment in nature, in relationships, in thoughts, music, sense of harmony. I can say that my paintings are my feelings on canvas.
My goal is to create an opportunity for you to find your own story in dialogue with my painting, find common vibration and joint positive mood.
It can be an invitation for you to have a dialogue with my painting.
And if you have – I have reached my goal...
I am currently working with acrylic using painting/palette knives together with brushes.
I write in my own style. This is a multi-layered paint overlay. Each subsequent coat of paint falls on the painting after complete drying. Thus, the painting is obtained with a large number of shades and color combinations. This makes painting with a rich texture, with rich color and the desire to peer into every sentiment.
Despite my economic education, I have always been engaged in creative professions: designer, interior designer, architect, I dreamed of becoming an artist and
● in 2012 she graduated from the European School of Design, EDS. After much practice, I found my style and character of painting.
● in 2015 she graduated from the Art and I calligraphy school. Passed classes in all styles of calligraphy.
● in 2016 she graduated in “Poster Design” at the Art and I Calligraphy School.
● in 2016, participated in the Ukraine Arsenal exhibition with art calligraphic paintings.
● in 2017 took part in the All-Ukrainian Exhibition of Young Artists.
● in 2018 I completed 2 semesters of Art course of abstraction of Ukrainian artist Andriy Bludov.
● in 2019 I founded the Art Relax club, where anyone can paint paintings.
More than 300 guests took part in the Art Relax project.
● At this moment I have more than 400 customers and sold more than 500 paintings in various countries around the world.
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top