Textile (Cotton, Fabric, Thread), Giclée print hahnemühle cotton paper
Dimensions: 80cm (H) x 56.6cm (W) x 0.3cm (D) / 31.5" (H) x 22.3" (W) x 0.12" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
This item ships from Peru
Please note that this item is unframed and will be shipped rolled
Buy With Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Paradox 1 is part of the collection of God's paradoxes.
The soul of my work can be seen not only in the composition but in the study of light. I work to carry a positive message in the midst of a violent society. For Paradox 1 I focused on the study of light and its absence.
* Paradox is when a person, thing, or situation combines contradictory qualities or features. For example, an entity that loves and hates might be referred to as a “paradox” even though in the strict logical sense, there's nothing self-contradictory about showing different aspects of the same entity.
Limited Edition of 1 Only. Print is made to order.
This item will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube. Securely packaged, insured, and shipped through a reputable courier to ensure they reach you safely.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Hahnemühle
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Hand-signed by the artist (on the back)
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Based in: Lima
Raquel Colachagua is a Lima-based new media Artist who works to carry a positive message in the midst of a violent society and explores the world with an abstract, modern, geometric, and minimalist style. Influenced by artists like Kandinsky and James Turrell, she works with basic colors, gradients, and lights. …
Visit Artist Profile Page