Paradox 3By Raquel Colachagua
Textile (Cotton, Fabric, Thread), Giclée print hahnemühle cotton paper
Dimensions: 80cm (H) x 56.6cm (W) x 0.3cm (D) / 31.5" (H) x 22.3" (W) x 0.12" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
This item ships from Peru
Please note that this item is unframed and will be shipped rolled
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Paradox 3 is part of the collection of God's paradoxes.
The soul of my work can be seen not only in the composition but in the study of light. I work to carry a positive message in the midst of a violent society. Paradox 3 is the one that explores more than the others Paradoxes the contradictions, as is two forces were pushing for opposites directions. At the same time, Paradox 3 expresses a subtle definition of the direction of light and tells which of the two forces wins.
* Paradox is when a person, thing, or situation combines contradictory qualities or features. For example, an entity that loves and hates might be referred to as a “paradox” even though in the strict logical sense, there's nothing self-contradictory about showing different aspects of the same entity.
Limited Edition of 1 Only. Print is made to order.
This item will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube. Securely packaged, insured, and shipped through a reputable courier to ensure they reach you safely.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Hahnemühle
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Hand-signed by the artist (on the back)
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Based in: Lima
Raquel works to carry a positive message in the midst of a violent society.
Geometry is her language.
She works on various themes with an abstract, modern, geometric, and minimalist approach.
Her art has a suggested direction, but the artist invites the viewer to experiment and explore her art in any direction. In …
Visit Artist Profile Page