Acrylic on canvas
Dimensions: 180cm (H) x 140cm (W) / 70.9" (H) x 55.1" (W)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
The feeling of badly missing home.
Hometown: Padang Panjang
Based in: Indonesia
Suheri articulates his beliefs and ideas through abstract paintings in bold colors mixed with typography that is reminiscent of Pop Art. His artworks could seem unplanned, overwhelming and sometimes pixelated when you stand too close. But if you can stand apart and see the big picture, much like our own lives, you begin to see clear and deep meanings with social and environmental allusions. His unique strokes and texture of works is an adaptation of the Mark Bradford style. Suheri was a Civil Engineer by training prior to pursuing his aesthetic passion at the Indonesian Institute of Arts Yogyakarta.
2020 "Ataraxia", MayinArt Show, Jogja Gallery, Yogyakarta
2021 "Discover the Undiscover", MayinArt Show,American Club Singapore
• “Bebas”, Sakato Art Community, Jogja Gallery, Yogyakarta
• BAKABA #7,"Zaman Now", Sakato Art Community, Jogja Gallery, Yogyakarta
• “UOB Painting of the Year - Finalist Exhibition”, Plaza UOB, Jakarta
• BAKABA #6, “INDONESIA”, Sakato Art Community, Jogja Gallery, Yogyakarta
• “If Time Stopped”, Gajah Gallery, Yogyakarta Art Lab,Yogyakarta
• BAKABA #5, “Cadiak Indak Mambuang Pandai”, Sakato Art Community, Jogja Gallery, Yogyakarta
• “Satu Kesempatan Untuk Sebuah Harapan, HANI, Grhatama Pustaka, Yogyakarta
• BAKABA #4, “Randang Dan Rendang”, Sakato Art Comunity, Jogja Gallery, Yogyakarta
• Finalist UOB Painting of the Year Competition,Jakarta
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top