Based in: Bangalore
Romicon Revola a.k.a Romi is a contemporary visual artist based in Bangalore, India. Her art practice, spanning 12 years, encompasses monumental public sculpture, installation, painting, video and digital art.
Romi is the recipient of the 2019 CIMA Infosys Special Award as well as the 2019 KWAA (Karnataka Women Acheivers Award) award for Excellence in Art & Culture.
Her immersive digital art project “#Who R U?” was part of “The Future is Here”, a major art & technology show curated by Dr. Arshiya Lokahndwala for the Bajaj Foundation, Mumbai. Her video “Ocean within a drop” was screened at the Birmingham Art Summit at MAC in the UK on World Water Day in 2018.
Important Collections in India:
* Cubbon Park, Bangalore
* Hilton Residences, Bangalore
* Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore
* Shell R&D center, Bangalore
* Sheth Beaumonde, Mumbai
* Mittal Bhavan, Mumbai
* World Trade Center, Kochi
* ISDO, Ahmedabad
* Grande Mercure, Mysore
* Brigade Metropolis, Whitefield, Bangalore
* Century Wintersun, Doddaballapur, Bangalore
* Golf Links Business Park, Bangalore
* Kirloskar Business Park, Bangalore
* Brigade Gardenia, Bangalore
* Brigade Tech Park
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!