View To Scale
View In Room
View To Scale
View In Room
C-type, analogue photography on fine art paper
Edition of 50
Dimensions: 45cm (H) x 45cm (W) x 3cm (D) / 17.7" (H) x 17.7" (W) x 1.2" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
Shot in colour and black and white Film, some grain and small imperfections - characteristics of this medium makes every image unique.
The Republic of Malta is a Southern European island country in the Mediterranean Sea. It lies 80 km (50 mi) south of Italy and is one of the world's smallest.
Malta is a popular tourist destination with its warm climate, numerous recreational areas, and architectural and historical monuments
Life on the tranquil rocky shores of this small island nation is narrated by a series of photographs entitled Mediterraneo
Limited Edition of 50 with artist signature, title edition and year (paper reverse)
*Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Edition Number.
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper (308g/m²) one of the most robust papers from Hahnemühle, made of 100% cotton and has a soft, fine texture.
- This luxurious gallery standard paper has a matte surface.
- Premium K3 pigment print technology ensures the very finest tonality, even the minutest details are visible and details appear much clearer than with traditional prints
- 100-year luminosity; Colours of this Hahnemühle Fine Art Premium print will look just as good as the original, even after 100 years.
- Professionally handmade black or white wood gallery frame (2 cm) with a 5 cm white passe-partout.
- Pre-mounted, metallic hanging elements integrated into the frame, ready to hang
30 x 30cm Image Size
45 x 45cm Frame Dimensions approx.
*NOTE - All images used are an approximate scale for illustrative purposes and individual artwork scale may differ. Always check the artwork dimensions and measure your room carefully.
Shipping & Returns
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Hometown: Hong Kong
Based in: Hong Kong
Serge Horta is a Hong Kong based documentary photographer. Through his academic training in architecture, he is able to capture impossible order amidst the chaos of cities. His photographs are the result of a hypnotic obsession with how different cultures live, adapt and interact with the built environment, from the perfectly manicured suburb to the sprawling slum. His extensive portfolio documents the metamorphosis of the urban landscapes in which he has lived or merely traversed - from Sydney to New York, London to Guangzhou. Amid noise and chaos, Serge manages to find moments of peace and silence. Having photographed in over 70 countries, he encounters and engages with local residents, we see deeply personal and immensely human stories emerging from what’s often overlooked, making a powerful, penetrating impression on the viewer. Serge’s work is held in private collections in the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, U.A.E., France, and Switzerland.
More Works by Serge Horta
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!