This artwork was last updated 456 days ago.
Watercolor Paint, Watercolour on paper
Dimensions: 76cm (H) x 56cm (W) x 0.1cm (D) / 29.9" (H) x 22" (W) x 0.04" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings
Estimated delivery for this item is between 21 December - 26 December
This item ships from Russia
Please note that this item is unframed and will be shipped rolled
Shipping cost will be calculated upon checkout
About the art
This seascape with waves and sea foam on the beach is large original author's watercolor painting.
● This painting passed the qualifying competition of the professional art jury and was presented at the 2nd International Festival "The World of High Watercolor" - October, Russia. This significant art event in the center of Moscow (Russia) was widely covered by the press and received a great response. The exhibition featured only 200 works by world-renowned watercolor masters from all over the world.
● Painting size: 76 x 56 cm (30 x 22 inches).
● The watercolor is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Svetlana Lileeva.
● The watercolour is painted with professional watercolour paints on archival quality watercolour paper (300 g/m).
● NOTE: All images in the interior were taken on a computer to demonstrate how the paintings can look in the interior. I try my best to make these images as accurate as possible in relation to the scale of the painting, but nevertheless they may not be at the ideal scale.
Based in: Moscow
I was born and raised in Russia (Moscow). Since childhood I have been drawing and painting, graduated from art school. Years of travel around the world have shown me the infinite diversity of our planet and its diversity of nature and climate, architecture and culture. All these impressions formed the …
Sourcing for a project?
We have exclusive access for you. Browse our extensive collection, get trade-only discounts and dedicated customer support. We make it easier for you to make your project a success.