East Of The Chasm
Acrylic, Acrylic on stretched canvas
Dimensions: 90cm (H) x 180cm (W) x 3cm (D) / 35.4" (H) x 70.9" (W) x 1.2" (D)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
Estimated delivery for this item is between 06 October - 11 October.
This item ships from Australia
Please note that this item is unframed and will be shipped flat
About the art
East Of The Chasm by Tania Chanter is inspired by the rich and vibrant tones of the Australian landscape and the changes of light and mood throughout the day. Tania’s hope is that this painting brings a sense of calm to the room where it lives, and that is makes the people who enter the room feel as though a part of nature is right there with them.
- Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture.
- One of a kind original painting.
- This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
- The painting is blackened all around the edges of the canvas so looks great from all sides. It would also look wonderful in a timber floating frame.
- All of Tania's original artwork are signed and named on the back, and stamped on the front with the initials 'TC'. This normally appears on the bottom right corner and is done in a neutral colour.
- All of Tania's work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
- For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania's work is represented in private collections throughout Australia and overseas.
Based in: Yarra Valley
Tania is an abstract artist living and working in the Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia. Her work is driven by intuition, a love of colour and pattern. Currently, she is focussing on landscapes inspired by the natural world, and by the ever-changing effects of the elements on the environment. Whether it’s …
Sourcing for a project?
We have exclusive access for you. Browse our extensive collection, get trade-only discounts and dedicated customer support. We make it easier for you to make your project a success.