View In Room
View In Room
Fine art photography
Edition of 7
Dimensions: 85.0cm(H) x 126.0cm(W) / 33.5"(H) x 49.6"(W)
Note: Actual colours may vary due to photography & computer settings.
This photograph has been published in many art and fashion magazines worldwide including Vogue Italy, the FG Magazine Paris, WideWalls Switzerland etc. Unique artwork made in Spain.
Some publications of this artwork (or its series)
- Vogue Italy: https://www.vogue.it/en/photovogue/portfolio/?id=33068&md_photographer_id=33068&md_pageIndex=4&md_page=0&md_pid=382510
- Photophore (UK): http://www.thephotophore.com/luminous-chat-viet-ha-tran/
- Widewalls (Switzerland): https://www.widewalls.ch/artist/viet-ha-tran/
- The FG Magazine (Paris): http://thefashionglobe.com/viet-ha-tran
- The Art Market Agency (Spain): https://theartmarket.es/entrevista-profesionales-del-arte-viet-ha-tran/
- Libros Nocturnidad (Spain): https://librosnocturnidadyalevosia.com/viet-ha-tran-presenta-su-exposicion-dreams-of-ofelia-desde-el-12-al-31-de-julio/
- Medium Edition 7 copies: 85 cm * 126 cm
- Large Edition 7 copies: 105.4 cm * 158 cm
- Museum Edition 3 copies + 2 Artist Proofs: 137 cm * 205 cm
Published on Vogue Italy's photography website and chosen as "Best of Vogue". View my portfolio on this world class fashion magazine at:
The artwork/photo is sold UNFRAMED (as a fine art print only), and will be carefully rolled in a hard tube with many layers of protection for safe international shipping. I work with top printing houses in Madrid & Barcelona, Spain that have extensive experience dealing with art galleries to make sure the art prints are of the highest gallery/museum quality.
Fine art photography 2013. Giclée on Canson Rag Photographique paper, the most premium quality fine art paper which delivers the most accurate and vibrant colors in print as you see onscreen and also gives a touch of classic painting to the photo.
The photo is printed with 3 cm white border each side, which makes it easy for putting in frame. Comes with signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity, to be affixed to the back when framed. Also artist signature in pencil at the back of the photo.
Delivery 5 days from Madrid after your order.
Shipping & Returns
Buy with Confidence
Collect from reputable artists and galleries
Ships securely to your door
Certificates of Authenticity with each artwork
Lives and Works: Madrid
Viet Ha Tran is a Vietnam-born and Madrid-based fine art photographer known for her emotionally dense and endlessly compelling photographs of women. Her art emphasizes fantasy and imagination as a source of aesthetic experience. Instead of taking photos, she tries to paint women’s emotions, inner dreams, intimacy, poetry and philosophy with her camera. As a result, her photos, apart from having an air of classic paintings, capture an ephemeral moment of feminine emotions flowing through the river of time.
Publications: El Economista, Vogue Italia, Vogue Talents, Vietnam News, Vanity Fair France, Harper's Bazaar Vietnam, The Times of India, Condé Nast Traveler China, CNBC Media, Vietnam Daily News, Widewalls, Mail Today, Cambodian Times, The Statesman, Aesthetica Magazine, The Luxury Chronicle, The Asian Age India, Showbiz Vietnam, Culture World Vietnam.
More Works by Viet Ha Tran
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!