Join The Team
We at the Artling are passionate about Art and we aim to provide the best service possible to our clients. We’re always looking out for talented people, join our team!
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager to drive our sales strategy for the next stage of our growth. The company is transitioning to more of a B2B focus, working with interior designers and architects to source for artworks for their project. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail and be able to deliver to a meticulous standard to our global customer base.
This is a great opportunity not only to grow with us, but also to lead in your role. Our company culture is very important to us. You will fit right in if:
- you communicate openly and efficiently
- you take initiative and are pro-active
- you are accountable for all your actions/decisions
- you are driven and are always pushing yourself to improve and do better
- you are a team player (this is not just about work, this is about empathy!)
Tasks will vary and candidates will need to be able to work closely with our team as well as independently.
- Lead customer correspondence for online B2B orders
- Develop and execute sales strategy for new and existing markets
- Conduct business development with relevant industries
- Handle customer inquiries and issues
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Working with the Gallery Assistant to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a prompt and timely manner
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years' sales experience in the arts is required
- Past experience in an art consultancy or interior design/architecture role is preferred
- Customer-service and results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well-versed in Excel
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a social media manager to administer our Artling social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. You will be responsible for devising social media strategies across channels to increase following and conversions, creating original text and video content, managing posts and engaging with followers. It is key that our social media channels are aligned with our company branding and marketing goals.
The ideal candidate must have past social media experience and have content writing or relevant PR/Marketing experience. You must have a keen eye for detail and be able to deliver to a meticulous standard. Tasks will vary and candidates will need to be able to work closely with our team as well as independently. We expect candidates to be up-to-date on the latest digital tools and social media trends.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Write and schedule dynamic content posts daily, catered for each social media platform
- Administer our social media accounts
- Providing weekly reports and analysis to determine success of campaigns
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate engagement with our followers
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new campaigns to develop brand awareness
- Understand the company's brand and mission and convey this to our followers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Past experience in content management or socials
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is a plus!
- Existing art and design field knowledge or interest
Part-Time Staff Writer
The Artling is looking for an experienced writer with knowledge in Contemporary Art & Design and/or Interior Design and Architecture to contribute to our Artzine.
We are looking for a motivated, independent individual who will be able to deliver thoroughly-researched and interesting articles. The writer would be expected to pitch 3-4 article ideas per month to our team, and proceed with writing and researching whichever articles are selected. The role would also involve uploading the article to our website. Articles should be between 1,000-1,500 words in length, and be accompanied by copyright-free/approved images.
The ideal candidate must speak and write in English fluently, and be able to deliver according to strict deadlines. As this is a part-time position, writers can work remotely, although if they are based in Singapore, they also have the option of working from our office in central Singapore.
Send us your CV and 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com with the subject ‘Part-Time Staff Writer Application.’ Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.