by Raintree Chan
We at the Artling are passionate about Art and we aim to provide the best service possible to our clients. We're always looking out for talented people!
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a full-time Sales Assistant to support our team of 10. We are close-knit team and this will be a great opportunity to get hands-on experience and learn more about the more technical side of the art business. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail and be able to deliver to a meticulous standard.
Tasks will vary and candidates will need to be able to work closely with our team as well as independently.
This is a great opportunity not only to grow with us, but also to lead in your role. Our company culture is very important to us. You will fit right in if:
We are looking for a passionate individual with excellent communication and coordination skills to project manage our various projects in the region. This is a role that will require a lot of self- led initiatives and high levels of communication within the Singapore and Shanghai team and our clients. More specifically, tasks will include the following:
• Managing of client accounts
• General project management and coordination
• Liaising with all third-party service providers (Logistics, installation, insurance, framing, storage facilities)
• Coordination with our sellers for shipments and orders i.e. artists, designers and galleries
• Coordination with our clients or client’s representatives
• Tracking of shipments
• Invoicing to suppliers, clients and third-party service providers
• Management of invoices and liaising with accountant
• Weekly status updates to the team and general logistics support
This is a great opportunity not only to grow with us, but also to lead. We are a small and tightly- knit team and our company culture is very important to us. You will fit right in if:
• you communicate openly and efficiently
• you take initiative and are pro-active
• you are accountable for all your actions/decisions
• you are driven and are always pushing yourself to improve and do better
• you are a team player (this is not just about work, this is about empathy!)
Back to Top
Sign up for the latest updates
in contemporary art & design!